FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
- We have a well-equipped Infirmary with facility of a doctor from renowned Multi- specialty hospitals to meet the medical exigencies. School ambulance service is fully functional and the nearest hospital ‘Neo’ is merely 0.2 Km from the school. Sensitization about health awareness is done through international medical collaboration programmes @ VIVO health care and ASHI (The American Safety and Health Institute) which equip the students with BLS (Basic Life Skills) Programme to deal with medical necessities.
What is the School Calendar year?
- From April to March
What are the School Timings?
- Pre- Primary – 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Grades I to XII – 7.50 a.m. to 2.10 p.m.
- (The School gates will be closed at 9.00 a.m. & 7.50 a.m. sharp)
- No child left behind policy
- International affiliations
- Latest pedagogical teaching practices
- Giving students roots & wings
- Educative International trips & tours as a part of Student Exchange programme
- Sports galore- Kid Fit Programme for Pre- Primary @ Sporty Beans (by Yuvraj Singh), Football @ Arsenal Soccer Schools ,Cricket @ Mahendra Singh Dhoni Cricket Academy ,Basketball @NBA , Badminton @Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta), Shooting @ Abhinav Bindra Shooting Academy, Table Tennis @ Pinnacle Table Tennis Academy , Gym @Ecole Fitness ,Skating, Volley ball, Athletics, Swimming, Archery, Gymnastics, Handball, Golf, Snooker, Horse riding , Kick Boxing, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Taekwondo, Hockey, Throw ball, Netball, Fencing, Chess, Carom, Pool table @ KOOH Sports and Fitness & Physiotherapy programmes by Pinnacle and Ecole fitness
USP of Ramagya?
- Dual Curriculum- CBSE & Cambridge , No child left behind policy, International collaborations for attaining excellence not only in academics but Sports as well, Student Exchange programmes, State of the art infrastructure, Plethora of sports with international infra structural facilities, experienced faculty with international exposure, Work Ex clubs
What is dermatoglyphic? How is it a theory of multiple intelligence?
- Ramagya School has adopted Multiple Intelligence learning programme wherein we provide opportunities for each student to recognize and utilize his/her unique intellect and assess his/her competency in intellect through Dermatoglyphic a branch of science which studies the patterns of skin (dermal) ridges present on the fingers, toes and the soles of human. It reveals the congenital links between our fingers and our intrinsic qualities and talents. Thus dermatoglyphics are able to identify the presence and magnitudes of these multiple intelligence at the early stages of childhood development. Equipped with this invaluable information, our children are taught through Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetic methods that are differential learning catering to all level of learners but using different methods for acquiring learning attainments.
What is Kid Fit Program & its benefits?
- Ramagya School has started an In house ‘Kid Fit Programme’. The programme aims to develop and improve fine motor and gross motor skills of Primary wingers. Ramagya’s collaboration with Sporty Beans is specifically for sports based play programme for preschool and primary school children between the ages of 2.5 & 8 years. The programme targets to develop confidence, concentration, social interaction, sportsmanship values and many such values in a caring and fun filled environment.Various activities encompassed at Sporty Beans are- Multi Sports Activity: This flagship program runs over the entire year, with two classes per week covering 9 ball sports – Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Golf, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby and Hockey.
What are the scholarship schemes in your school?
- Students attaining perfect 10 CGPA are awarded with a cheque of 11,000/- and a trophy
- Meritorious students of grade XII are felicitated with trophies and mementos
How many students cleared IIT, NIIT and got through National & International colleges
- 2 – Qualified IIT-JEE (Mains)
- 5 –Pursuing graduation from Delhi University
- 1 – Hotel Management
Major achievements of your school? (2017-18)
- The School has attained success at all levels –Scholastics-
- 13 students attained a perfect score of 10 in grade X
- Excellent grade board XII result- 100 marks achieved in Pol.Sc
- Two students qualified IIT- JEE (Mains)
- Twice Won awards at MUN (Model of United Nations) at Mayur School, Noida & APEEJ School
- Won Interschool Art Competition at Father Agnel School
- Won Lumiere Competition at Indus Valley School
- Roller Skating Championship 2017 at Decathlon, Noida- 19 medals (1G; 5 S & 13 B)
- Roller Skating Championship 2017 at DDA Chilla Sports Complex-15 medals (5G; 10 S)
- 1st Delhi Martial Arts Championship at Delhi – 8 medals (3 G; 2 S; 3 B)
- 70 Independence Cup Taekwondo, Noida- 9 medals (2G;4 S; 3B)
- Bhartiyam Badminton Cup, Noida-3 medals (1 G; 2 B)
- 2 Inter school Athletics Championship-2017 at Ghaziabad 9 medals (2 G;1 S ;7 B)
- Under 17 Fantastic Futsal 2017-18 Tournament at Ramagya School, Noida- Ramagya School were Runners Up
Ramagya Institute & Group of Schools
- Ramagya Institute helps its students in re-discovering education by mentoring them for IIT-JEE, NEET, NTSE,KVPY and other specialized courses. Our unique and customized method of preparation “Flexi learn” allows the students to use state of the art learning tools, digital and on line learning & expert and experienced faculty from IIT are a few features of the institute that makes it apart from the other institutes in Delhi & NCR as it helps the students in sharpening their minds and empowering their future.Group of Schools- The primary purpose of Ramagya Group of Schools is to deliver quality education and give an opportunity to the people of NCR to be a part of the global pedagogical standards attained at our schools. We have our branches at Dadri, Greater Noida & Kaushambi.Ramagya Sports Academy – offers a plethora of sports activities that are exclusive with the best of coaches & international infrastructure facilities. International collaborations help the sports persons at Ramagya to perfect their chosen sports and excel at national and international levels.
- Extensive monitoring through latest CCTVs (24×7)
- School automation for 3600 parental feedback
- School Transport has all the buses equipped with VTS (Vehicle Tracking System), GPS, speed monitoring system and presence of lady guard on all the routes.
- Cambridge University for CIPP (Cambridge International Primary Programme)
- Gothe Institut
- University of California, Riverside
- JAS-ANZ – ISO 9001:2008
What are the activities?
Catering to all disciplines:
- Literary- Jam, debate, spell bee & spellathon,extempore
- Creative- Weave a story, Slogan writing, Book mark & Book mark making, Nukkad naatak, Skit, Role play
- Cultural- Patriotic song competition, Independence day, Diwali mela, Annual concert, Farewell, Graduation day
- Leadership- Investiture ceremony, NCC, Day Camp, Adventure Camp, Summer Camp
- Oratory – Talk show, Show & tell, Elocution, Open stage challenge, Group discussion
- Painting- On the spot, face painting
- Quiz- Heritage, Constitution, Mental Math, English Quiz, Daily quiz in assembly
- Sports- Sports day, Interschool tournaments, Inter house sports events
- Computer- Cyber buzz
How do you keep a balance of Curriculum & Co- Curricular activities?
Through integration of activities in curriculum according to age and class appropriateness. Montessori learning corners is our play way method of learning at Pre- Primary and at senior level, Reflective Corners help in insightful and introspection sessions for both students and teachers.
What Parental Engagement Programs are undertaken in your school?
- Orientation Programmes – briefing about curriculum, evaluation and exam policies, clubs & activities (Pre- Nursery to XII)
- World of Phonetics, Essence of good writing, Parental tips (Nur & KG)
- Inculcation of good values, Hw without tears, Inculcating healthy food habits (I, II,III)
- Inculcating World of Citizenship& impact of globalisation , Basic Life Skills, Managing disaster like situations (IV to VIII)
- Time & Stress Management, Peer Pressure, Impact of social media, Empowering children for global challenges (IX to XII)
How is a Ramagya Student different than any other school student?
- It is because he/she is not left behind in any way. The child’s potential is recognized through DMIT & Psychometric tests and the harnessed. The child is made aware of his/her strengths and area of improvement; the strengths are the polished and area of improvement worked upon. The core belief of Ramagya- Roots and wings- inculcates him /her Indianness and wings gives flight to his/her dreams and aspirations.
Professional development at Ramagya
- Class room deliveries based on Blooms taxonomy
- Departmental meetings
- Extra marks training programme
- Subject specific Workshops
Do you have any day care facility in your school?
- Yes at Ramagya’s Kaushambi branch- Blossoms
What are the facilities provided by your school?
- Ranked amongst top 10 Senior Secondary Schools in Delhi & NCR
- AC Digital Classrooms
- Sprawling Wi-fi campus
- Edifying e- Library
- Labs- Robotics , Astronomy, Mental Math @ Math Lab, Explorations @Social Science Lab, Linguistic Lab @Sanako , 3D Lab , Advanced Computer Lab, Physics, Chemistry & Biology Labs
- Motor Sensory Exploration Rooms
- Montessori Learning corridors
- Reflective Corners
- 2 Multi- purpose 25000 sq. ft. hall fully air conditioned & climate controlled
- 11 Badminton courts, 2 courts each of Squash & Basketball with FIBA ,BWF & WSF approved maple wood flooring
- 4 Indoor auditoriums and one Open air theatre with the sitting capacity of more than 3000 persons
- Art Workstation
- Music and Dance Studio – Dance by Shiamak Davar Dance Academy
What is the total strength in each class – Teacher –Student ratio?
- Ideal teacher- student ratio 1: 25
What is the mode of conversation in your school?
- English except in third language periods
Brief us on Ramagya Institute
- Ramagya Institute helps its students in re-discovering education by mentoring them for IIT-JEE, NEET, NTSE,KVPY and other specialized courses .Our unique and customized method of preparation “Flexi learn” allows the students to use state of the art learning tools, digital and on line learning & expert and experienced faculty from IIT are a few features of the institute that makes it apart from the other institutes in Delhi & NCR as it helps the students in sharpening their minds and empowering their future.
What is the criteria of admission in your school?
- Age appropriateness as per CBSE guidelines. The student has to clear the Entrance test .The syllabus for the same is told at the time of Registration. Once the child clears the Test, he/she along with Parents have to appear for an interaction with the Principal for the grant of admission in the class for which the admission is sought.
What is flexi learning curriculum at Pre- primary?
- The customised learning programme at Pre- Primary is based on the best practices of Maria Montessori & Howard Gardner, Learning by doing and integration of Cambridge International Primary Programme (CIPP) has made our Pre-Primary curriculum ‘flexi learn learning ‘methodology a unique feature of our School.
Difference between your curriculum and other school curriculum?
- The curriculum is student centric and learners oriented. Its explorative, providing hands on training and incorporating technological enablers i.e . smart classes for re-iteration of explained concepts. The 9 labs, integration of curriculum with co-curricular activities and e-lib further makes teaching –learning an enjoyable experience at Ramagya.
How do your International collaborations help us?
- The international collaborations help our students in fulfilling their dream of studying in prestigious universities abroad. They also help our students through various cultural exchange programmes. The participation of students in various workshops and seminars at national and international levels by our collaborations give the much needed global exposure and technical know -how of the processes and documents required for study at the international platforms.
How are your students being tracked?
- Through regular feedback in form of PTMs, Parental Engagement Programmes, School automation, ERP and Re-enforcement classes
What are your last 3 years Board Results?
- The board results have been 100% and now the focus is on every student striving for 75% and total of ¾ students being in the 90% club.