“Tell me I forget. Teach me I remember. Involve me and I learn” -Benjamin Franklin
Ramagya School, Noida is voted by TOI survey as one of the top 5 Senior Secondary schools in Delhi- NCR. Within a span of more than 10+ years of its existence, Ramagya has proved its mettle as an institute having right amalgamation of knowledge and values for academics, escalation for co-curricular excellence and attainment of brilliance in Sports. Ramagya School affiliated to CBSE & CIE boards is located in the heart of Noida, Sector – 50 within a sprawling campus area of more than 3 acres. The school’s enviable scholastic, co-scholastic attainments are attributed to eclectic mix of faculty having more than 10+ years of academic teaching experience. As part of the management policies, teachers are regularly attending international and national seminars and conferences thus broadening their horizons of academic excellence both at national as well as international platforms. Curriculum followed at Ramagya can boast of its global lineage with wide-ranging core subjects, students and teachers exchange programme for global exposure. Ramagya School, Noida is one of the trendsetter schools in India due to its contemporary teaching pedagogies which incorporates best practices of Maria Montessori, Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligence, Montessori Learning Corridors, Reflective Corners, Word Wall, Open doors and our own customised ‘flexi learn technology’ at secondary and senior secondary level. The badge of honour of Ramagya School is its alumni with their exceptional academic accomplishments in board results, mass selections in IITs/IIMs/NIIT/Medical/NDA and other reputed institutes. Ramagyas’ alumni also have star International/National/State level players. Ramagya School offers an international platform with a perfect blend of state of the art infrastructure, technology, modern pedagogy, culture, sports, innovative and experiential learning skill.
Ramagya School has international collaboration with the globally acclaimed universities and organisations. While placing a very crucial role in promoting the international nature of Ramagya School, the collaboration provides for the exchange of students, faculty and the conduct of various seminars, research sessions, international guest workshops, assessments and much more. Our students are benefited through these collaborative partnership, which aims at the innate strong points of the two institutions.
Towards Academic Excellence…
- Early Childhood Curriculum based on the best practices of Maria Montessori and Howard Gardner
- CBSE /Cambridge integrated syllabus based on Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence theory
- Secondary School learning by‘flexi learn’ technology
- ‘No child left behind Policy’ through differential learning with ideal teacher – student ratio(1:25)
- UCLA certified teachers
- Life Enhancement Programmes
- Continuous Professional Development by Quality Education Asia
- Classroom deliveries based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Analytical Enhancement Programmes through STEM, Abacus, Opendoor
- Analysis of Concept Development through NSTSE, IMO, NSO, IEO, SOF and ACER
- VEP (Vacation Enrichment Programme),Bridging the Gap and Read Programme for Re-enforcement of concepts
- Daily mails/ Weekly Work Accomplishment Reports/ Monthly Planners – to provide
updates on classroom deliveries via School app
- Environmental Sensitization through TERI
- The Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture Amongst Youth (SPIC MACAY) for Development of Creative skills- Dance, Music & Theatre
- Psychological Boost Programme by a team of renowned experts for each child
- Inspirational talks by the best TED speakers across the globe
- Mid brain activation programmes through Yoga , meditation and mindfulness
- 100% Scholarship for meritorious Students
- Well -equipped Infirmary & medical collaborations with Multi- specialty hospitals
- Sensitization about Health, Wellness & Basic Life Skills Programmes by ASHI (The American Safety and Health Institute)
- QRT (Quick Response Team) to handle emergencies and unforseens by VIVO health care
- Preparedness & Training in Disaster Management
- Robotics, Karate, Yoga, NCC, Scouts & Guides
- Work Ex Clubs- Photography, Painting, Science, Debate, Eco & Environment, Health and wellness, Personality Management
- AC Transport equipped with Vehicle Tracking System, GPS, Speed monitoring system,CCTV cameras, sms alerts for Transport updates & Lady Security Guard
- School automation for 3600 feedback by school app for parents and students.
- Extensive monitoring through latest CCTVs (24×7)
- Community Social Responsibility(CSR) for hapless and needy through programmes undertaken by Unnati Shiksha Kendra & Purusharth
- Kids Zumba and Fitness training programmes
- Food & beverages by Café Coffee Day and Nutritious Organic food by Exilir Cafe.
An impressive Student Teacher Ratio of 25:1, and an eclectic mix of faculty with years of academic experience at national and international levels. The curriculum is wide-ranging and based on core subjects.
-Kid Fit Programme for Pre- Primary by Sporty Beans (by Yuvraj Singh)
-Football by Arsenal Soccer Schools ,Cricket by MS Dhoni Cricket Academy, Basketball by NBA , Badminton by Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta), Shooting by Abhinav Bindra Shooting Academy , Table Tennis by Pinnacle Table Tennis Academy , Gym by Ecole Fitness
-Skating, Volleyball, Athletics, Swimming, Archery, Gymnastics, Handball, Golf, Snooker, Horse Riding , Kick Boxing, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Taekwondo, Hockey, Throwball, Netball, Fencing, Chess, Carrom, Pool table by KOOH Sports
-Diet, Fitness & Physiotherapy Programmes by Pinnacle and Ecole Fitness