Ramagya At A Glance
“Tell me I forget. Teach me I remember. Involve me and I learn” -Benjamin Franklin
Ramagya School, Noida is voted by TOI survey as one of the top 5 Senior Secondary schools in Delhi- NCR and is also listed amongst the 30 great Indian Schools by Forbes India magazine. Within a span of more than 15 years of its existence, Ramagya has proved its mettle as an institute having the right amalgamation of knowledge and values for academics, escalation for co-curricular excellence and attainment of brilliance in Sports.
Ramagya School affiliated to CBSE & CIE boards is located in the heart of Noida, Sector – 50 within a sprawling campus area of more than 3 acres. The school’s enviable scholastic, co-scholastic attainments are attributed to an eclectic mix of faculty having more than 15 years of academic teaching experience.
As part of the management policies, teachers are regularly attending international and national seminars and conferences thus broadening their horizons of academic excellence both at national as well as international platforms.
The curriculum followed at Ramagya can boast of its global lineage with wide-ranging core subjects, students and teachers exchange programme for global exposure and an ideal Student-Teacher ratio of 25:1.
Ramagya School, Noida is one of the trendsetter schools in India due to its contemporary teaching pedagogies which incorporate best practices of:
- Maria Montessori,
- Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligence,
- Montessori Learning Corridors,
- Reflective Corners,
- Word Wall,
- Open doors and
- Our own customised ‘flexi learn technology’ at the secondary and senior secondary level.
The badge of honour of Ramagya School is its alumni with their exceptional academic accomplishments in board results, mass selections in IITs/IIMs/NIIT/Medical/NDA and other reputed institutes. Ramagyas’ alumni also have star International/National / State level players.
Ramagya School offers an international platform with a perfect blend of state of the art infrastructure, technology, modern pedagogy, culture, sports, innovative and experiential learning skill.
Ramagya School has international collaboration with the globally acclaimed universities and organisations. While placing a very crucial role in promoting the international nature of Ramagya School, the collaboration provides for the exchange of students, faculty and the conduct of various seminars, research sessions, international guest workshops, assessments and much more. Our students are benefited through these collaborative partnership, which aims at the innate strong points of the two institutions.
Towards Academic Excellence…
- Early Childhood Curriculum based on the Australian and Finland teaching pedagogy
- Early Childhood Curriculum based on the Australian and Finland teaching pedagogy
- CBSE Curriculum based on learning pedagogy
- SCHOOL CINEMA – Live studio showcasing award-winning films an assignments, reflective of life skills and values.
- PBP(Psychological boost program) – Promoting positive mental health practices, counselling parent-student – school
- Assess, Analyse, and Act methodology to improve academic results by timely identifying the Challenging areas, which need more attention by providing PERSONALIZED LEARNING.
- ‘No child left behind Policy’ through differential learning with an ideal teacher-student ratio (1:25)
Health & Safety
- Well -equipped Infirmary & medical collaborations with Multi- speciality hospitals
- BAAL SAATHEE – Focuses on Physical, Mental and Nutritional care of Children’s.
- Health Line – VIVO AND ASHI – Basic life-saving training and support program.
- Preparedness & Training in Disaster Management
- AC Transport equipped with Vehicle Tracking System, GPS, Speed monitoring system, CCTV cameras, SMS alerts for Transport updates & Lady Security Guards
- Extensive monitoring through latest CCTVs (24×7)
- UCLA certified teachers
- Collaborations with world-class Institutions for an international student Exchange programme.
- Read programme for language enhancement through the library with digital technology
- Continuous Professional Development by Quality Education Asia
- Analysis of Concept Development through NSTSE, IMO, NSO, IEO, SOF, ASSET and ACER
- Environmental sensitization through TERI
- SPIC MACAY for Development of Creative skills- Dance, Music & Theatre
- Inspirational talks by the best TED speakers across the globe
- Psychometric test for students and staff
- 100% Scholarship for meritorious Students
- NCC, Scouts, Guides, soft skills literate astronomy, robotics, music & dance club
- Work Ex Clubs- Painting, Science, Debate, Eco & Environment, Health and Wellness, Personality Management
- School automation for 360-degree feedback by School app for parents and students.
- Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) for hapless and needy through programmes undertaken by Unnati Shiksha Kendra & Purusharth
- Kids Zumba and Fitness Training Programmes
- Learn IT programs for mothers
- Community club for Grandparents
An impressive Student Teacher Ratio of 25:1, and an eclectic mix of faculty with years of academic experience at national and international levels. The curriculum is wide-ranging and based on core subjects.
A School of Excellence with International State of the Art Infrastructure
Sprawling Wi-fi Campus
Edifying e- Library
Standardized Science Laboratories
Robotics and Astronomy
Activity Motor Sensory Rooms
Veatives Labs for Math and Science
Explorations @Social Science Lab
AC Digital Classrooms
Montessori Learning Corridors
Music and Dance Studio by Shiamak Davar.
-Kid Fit Programme for Pre- Primary by Sporty Beans (by Yuvraj Singh)
-Basketball by NBA, Badminton by Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta), Shooting by ShootX Academy
-Football, Skating, Volleyball, Athletics, Handball, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Taekwondo, Chess, Carrom by Ramagya Sports
-Diet, Fitness & Physiotherapy Programmes by Pinnacle and Ecole Fitness
Here’s what just parents say
Professor of education and physics Maharishi University Of Management
Fairfield, Lowa, USA
Ramagya School is introducing a consciousness-based education programme which will bring fulfilment to every student in a conventional school. This includes the transcendental meditation technique to unfold the total potential of every child. TM reduces stress, allows children to be happy and fulfilled while at the same time increasing their intelligence and creativity.
Indian Badminton Coach & a coach of Jwala Gutta
I am proud to be associated with Ramagya. Here we have sports and education in the same premise. It is a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to pursue their talent in education and sports.
Syed Mohammed Arif
Indian Badminton Coach
Recipient of Dronacharya Award
Padma Shri Awardee
If the kids that I have seen here train regularly they will make it big. They can not only represent their district, state but also their country.
Dr. Anurag Bhargava
Students here are professional and energetic. They have a great skill set. I have seen budding talents here. The badminton court is fabulous I am pleased to be here at Ramagya Noida.
NBA Basketball School
Ramagya School is one of the multiple NBA Basketball School, centres in the country. We are teaching Basketball fundamentals, life skills, values and developing wellness. If you want to teach your child come to us.
International faculty consciousness-base education
Foundation for vedic science and technology, India
This programme brings an orderly atmosphere to School. The faculty report a lot less stress. Kids get a practical tool through TM with which they can wash off stress. We are delighted that Ramagya School, Noida is bringing something which is lacking in education.
Director of Outreach, Center for Health and Wellness
David lynch foundation, New York City, USA
We are really excited to teach TM to Ramagya School students. The students here are leaders from every area. TM makes students experience much more bliss. The happiness begins to radiate outside and the ripple effect can be experienced in the atmosphere.
General Manager Baseball Development Asia- MLB
We had an outstanding session here today with enthusiastic boys and girls. This was the first pitch session held in India by Major League Baseball. We are looking forward to coming back and doing it again