“With technology, we can achieve universal access to secondary education within a generation.”Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
What is Flexi Learn Technology?
Flexi-Learn reaches out to engage learners in the school, boroughs on their terms. Working with health and social care employers, Flexi-Learn develops engaging online and blended learning content and support learners in maths, English, digital and vocational skills to unlock learner’s potential to gain employment and/or progress within health and social care.
Our customized learning programme, ‘flexi learning’ uses the latest technology to impart education in form of live demo classes, peer to peer learning, online study material and assignments and flip classes by expert and experienced faculty from IIT facilitate the learning process of the young and ambitious learners. These exclusive features of the School make it distinct from the other premier Schools in Delhi-NCR.
Benefits of Flexi Learn Technology
1. Improves engagement: When technology is integrated into lessons, ramagyans feel more interested in the subjects they study. Technology provides different opportunities to make learning more fun and enjoyable in terms of teaching the same things in new ways.
2. Improves knowledge retention: For Ramagyans different forms of technology are used to experiment with and decide what works best for them in terms of retaining their knowledge.
3. Encourages individual learning: No one learns in the same way because of different learning styles and different abilities. Technology provides great opportunities for making learning more effective for everyone with different needs.
5. Encourages collaboration: Ramagyans can practice collaboration skills by getting involved in different online activities.
6. Students can learn useful life skills through technology: Ramagyans gain the skills they need to be successful in the future. Modern learning is about collaborating with others, solving complex problems, critical thinking, developing different forms of communication and leadership skills, and improving motivation and productivity. What is more, technology can help develop many practical skills, including creating presentations, learning to differentiate reliable from unreliable sources on the Internet, maintaining proper online etiquette, and writing emails. These are very important skills that can be developed in the classroom at ramagya.