“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” ~World Health Organization
We at Ramagya believe that “Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings” and to achieve good health we have
- A well-equipped Infirmary with the facility of a doctor from renowned Multi-specialty hospitals to meet the medical exigencies.
- Every day spent sick in bed is a day lost in class, on the sports field or in myriad other activities the students enjoy and thrive on and we at Ramagya try for our students not to miss even a single day.
- School ambulance service is fully functional and the nearest hospital ‘Neo’ which is merely 0.2 Km from the school.
Sensitization about health awareness is done through international medical collaboration programs
- @ VIVO health care and
- ASHI (The American Safety and Health Institute)
These equip the students with BLS (Basic Life Skills) Programme to deal with medical necessities and Health Care undertakes Emergency Medical Services (EMS) & Allied Health courses and training programs ranging from basic first aid to advanced life support programs.
The school has medical collaborations with Multispecialty hospitals to ensure a wide range of medical services and timely action for any untoward incident during the school hours.
In order to promote a healthy lifestyle among the students,
- The school’s canteen and the cafeteria serve healthy snacks and delicacies in a hygienic environment
- along with the availability of safe drinking water through reverse osmosis.
- Fogging @30 days is Ramagya’s monthly Sanitization Programme undertaken for vaccumization to curb bacterial growth and ensure the healthiness of the students. Also, such programs are our conscious efforts to sensitize our students about various health hazards.
The school also has an Ambulance which is not only used to transport medical subjects to treatment but also in some instances provide out-of-hospital medical care to the patient.
General dentistry is often the first line of defence for the oral health and hygiene of a person, Ramagya realizes the same and hence keeps organizing health camps for the whole Ramagyan Family
Ramagya also issues Health Cards to the students so that the parents can view their child’s medical records and take necessary precautions.