Ramagya At A Glance
“Tell me I forget. Teach me I remember. Involve me and I learn” -Benjamin Franklin
Ramagya School, Noida is voted by TOI survey as one of the top 5 Senior Secondary schools in Delhi- NCR and is also listed amongst the 30 great Indian Schools by Forbes India magazine. Within a span of more than 15 years of its existence, Ramagya has proved its mettle as an institute having the right amalgamation of knowledge and values for academics, escalation for co-curricular excellence and attainment of brilliance in Sports.
Ramagya School affiliated to CBSE & CIE boards is located in the heart of Noida, Sector – 50 within a sprawling campus area of more than 3 acres. The school’s enviable scholastic, co-scholastic attainments are attributed to an eclectic mix of faculty having more than 15 years of academic teaching experience.
As part of the management policies, teachers are regularly attending international and national seminars and conferences thus broadening their horizons of academic excellence both at national as well as international platforms.
The curriculum followed at Ramagya can boast of its global lineage with wide-ranging core subjects, students and teachers exchange programme for global exposure and an ideal Student-Teacher ratio of 25:1.
Ramagya School, Noida is one of the trendsetter schools in India due to its contemporary teaching pedagogies which incorporate best practices of:
- Maria Montessori,
- Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligence,
- Montessori Learning Corridors,
- Reflective Corners,
- Word Wall,
- Open doors and
- Our own customised ‘flexi learn technology’ at the secondary and senior secondary level.
The badge of honour of Ramagya School is its alumni with their exceptional academic accomplishments in board results, mass selections in IITs/IIMs/NIIT/Medical/NDA and other reputed institutes. Ramagyas’ alumni also have star International/National / State level players.
Ramagya School offers an international platform with a perfect blend of state of the art infrastructure, technology, modern pedagogy, culture, sports, innovative and experiential learning skill.
Ramagya School has international collaboration with the globally acclaimed universities and organisations. While placing a very crucial role in promoting the international nature of Ramagya School, the collaboration provides for the exchange of students, faculty and the conduct of various seminars, research sessions, international guest workshops, assessments and much more. Our students are benefited through these collaborative partnership, which aims at the innate strong points of the two institutions.
Towards Academic Excellence…
- Early Childhood Curriculum based on the best practices of Maria Montessori and Howard Gardne CBSE /Cambridge integrated syllabus based on Dermatoglyphics
- Multiple Intelligence theory
- Secondary School learning by‘flexi learn’ technology
- ‘No child left behind Policy’ through differential learning with ideal teacher – student ratio(1:25)
- UCLA certified teachers
- School Cinema, a film-based learning module by LXL Ideas that makes learning lessons of life an entertaining experience.
- Life Enhancement Programmes
- Continuous Professional Development by Quality Education Asia
- Classroom deliveries based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Analytical Enhancement Programmes through STEM, Abacus, Opendoor
- Analysis of Concept Development through NSTSE, IMO, NSO, IEO, SOF and ACER
- 100% Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Well -equipped Infirmary medical collaborations with Multi- specialty hospitals
- Sensitization about Health, Wellness & Basic Life Skills Programmes by ASHI(The American Safety and Health Institute)
- QRT (Quick Response Team) to handle emergencies and unforeseen by VIVO healthcare
- Preparedness & Training in Disaster Management
- Robotics, Karate, Yoga, NCC, Scouts & Guides
- Work Ex Clubs- Photography, Painting, Science, Debate, Eco & Environment, Health and Wellness, Personality Management
- AC Transport equipped with Vehicle Tracking System, GPS, Speed monitoring system,CCTV cameras,sms alerts for Transport updates & Lady Security Guards
- School automation for 360° feedback by School app for parents and students.
- VEP (Vacation Enrichment Programme),Bridging the Gap and Read Programme for Re-enforcement of concepts
- Daily mails/ Weekly Work Accomplishment Reports/ Monthly Planners – to provide updates on classroom deliveries via School app
- Environmental Sensitization through TERI
- The Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture Amongst Youth (SPIC MACAY) for Development of Creative skills- Dance, Music & Theatre
- Workshop by Furtados for enriched music competency
- Psychological Boost Programme by a team of renowned experts for each child
- Inspirational talks by the best TED speakers across the globe
- Mid brain activation programmes through Yoga , meditation and mindfulness
- Extensive monitoring through latest CCTVs (24×7)
- Community Social Responsibility(CSR) for hapless and needy through programmes undertaken by Unnati Shiksha Kendra & Purusharth
- Kids Zumba and Fitness training programmes
- Food & beverages by Café Coffee Day.
An impressive Student Teacher Ratio of 25:1, and an eclectic mix of faculty with years of academic experience at national and international levels. The curriculum is wide-ranging and based on core subjects.
A School of Excellence with International State of the Art Infrastructure
Sprawling Wi-fi Campus
Edifying e- Library
Standardized Science Laboratories
Robotics and Astronomy
Activity Motor Sensory Rooms
Veatives Labs for Math and Science
Explorations @Social Science Lab
AC Digital Classrooms
Montessori Learning Corridors
Music and Dance Studio by Shiamak Davar.
-Kid Fit Programme for Pre- Primary by Sporty Beans (by Yuvraj Singh)
-Football by Arsenal Soccer Schools, Cricket by MS Dhoni Academy, Basketball by NBA, Badminton by Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta), Shooting by ShootX Academy, Table Tennis by Pinnacle Table Tennis Academy, Gym by Ecole Fitness
-Skating, Volleyball, Athletics, Swimming, Archery, Gymnastics, Handball, Golf, Snooker, Horse Riding, Kickboxing, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Taekwondo, Hockey, Throwball, Netball, Fencing, Chess, Carrom, Pool table and more…
-Diet, Fitness & Physiotherapy Programmes by Pinnacle and Ecole Fitness
Here’s what just parents say
Professor of education and physics Maharishi University Of Management
Fairfield, Lowa, USA
Ramagya School is introducing a consciousness-based education programme which will bring fulfilment to every student in a conventional school. This includes the transcendental meditation technique to unfold the total potential of every child. TM reduces stress, allows children to be happy and fulfilled while at the same time increasing their intelligence and creativity.
Indian Badminton Coach & a coach of Jwala Gutta
I am proud to be associated with Ramagya. Here we have sports and education in the same premise. It is a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to pursue their talent in education and sports.
Syed Mohammed Arif
Indian Badminton Coach
Recipient of Dronacharya Award
Padma Shri Awardee
If the kids that I have seen here train regularly they will make it big. They can not only represent their district, state but also their country.
Dr. Anurag Bhargava
Students here are professional and energetic. They have a great skill set. I have seen budding talents here. The badminton court is fabulous I am pleased to be here at Ramagya Noida.
NBA Basketball School
Ramagya School is one of the multiple NBA Basketball School, centres in the country. We are teaching Basketball fundamentals, life skills, values and developing wellness. If you want to teach your child come to us.
International faculty consciousness-base education
Foundation for vedic science and technology, India
This programme brings an orderly atmosphere to School. The faculty report a lot less stress. Kids get a practical tool through TM with which they can wash off stress. We are delighted that Ramagya School, Noida is bringing something which is lacking in education.
Director of Outreach, Center for Health and Wellness
David lynch foundation, New York City, USA
We are really excited to teach TM to Ramagya School students. The students here are leaders from every area. TM makes students experience much more bliss. The happiness begins to radiate outside and the ripple effect can be experienced in the atmosphere.
General Manager Baseball Development Asia- MLB
We had an outstanding session here today with enthusiastic boys and girls. This was the first pitch session held in India by Major League Baseball. We are looking forward to coming back and doing it again