Ramagya At A Glance
“Tell me I forget. Teach me I remember. Involve me and I learn” -Benjamin Franklin
Ramagya School, Noida is voted by TOI survey as one of the top 5 Senior Secondary schools in Delhi- NCR and is also listed amongst the 30 great Indian Schools by Forbes India magazine. Within a span of more than 15 years of its existence, Ramagya has proved its mettle as an institute having the right amalgamation of knowledge and values for academics, escalation for co-curricular excellence and attainment of brilliance in Sports.
Ramagya School affiliated to CBSE & CIE boards is located in the heart of Noida, Sector – 50 within a sprawling campus area of more than 3 acres. The school’s enviable scholastic, co-scholastic attainments are attributed to an eclectic mix of faculty having more than 15 years of academic teaching experience.
As part of the management policies, teachers are regularly attending international and national seminars and conferences thus broadening their horizons of academic excellence both at national as well as international platforms.
The curriculum followed at Ramagya can boast of its global lineage with wide-ranging core subjects, students and teachers exchange programme for global exposure and an ideal Student-Teacher ratio of 25:1.
Ramagya School, Noida is one of the trendsetter schools in India due to its contemporary teaching pedagogies which incorporate best practices of:
- Maria Montessori,
- Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligence,
- Montessori Learning Corridors,
- Reflective Corners,
- Word Wall,
- Open doors and
- Our own customised ‘flexi learn technology’ at the secondary and senior secondary level.
The badge of honour of Ramagya School is its alumni with their exceptional academic accomplishments in board results, mass selections in IITs/IIMs/NIIT/Medical/NDA and other reputed institutes. Ramagyas’ alumni also have star International/National / State level players.
Ramagya School offers an international platform with a perfect blend of state of the art infrastructure, technology, modern pedagogy, culture, sports, innovative and experiential learning skill.
Ramagya At A Glance
Towards Academic Excellence
- CORE (Curriculum of Ramagyian Eminence) – Early Childhood Curriculum based on Australian and Finland teaching pedagogy
- Student-centric and adaptive teaching pedagogy based on CBSE curriculum
- Pedagogy facilitating Flexi and blended learning
- ‘No child left behind policy’ through differential learning with an ideal teacher-student ratio
- Reflection Corner- Regulates actions, reactions and behaviour of students to promote social and emotional learning; helps in recalling and reinforcing the basic concepts
- Continuous Professional Development by Quality Education Asia
- Enhancing analytically and preparing the students for the future competitive exam through NSTSE, IMO, NSO, IEO, SOF, ASSET and ACER
- Litwits! Reading Program-The school reading program that develops linguistic skills through relevant and informative books and digital books, teacher support, and community engagement activity to improve the education of students and encourage reading both inside and outside of school
- Well qualified, trained, experienced and UCLA certified teachers
- Environmental sensitisation through TERI
- SPIC MACAY for Development of Creative skills- Dance, Music & Theatre
- Inspirational talks by the best TED speakers from across the globe
• The Quiet Time Program:-Transcendental Meditation practiced twice. Helps students and teachers to lead a balanced life and improves their readiness to learn.
• Baal Saathee:- A Student Health Benefit Program which empowers each child to live with a perfect balanced state of Mind, Body and Soul.
• Teaching Bhagwad Geeta :- Value Based Education Through Geeta Saar, Stories from Panchatantra and their values in life.
• Know your Brain: – an Online program designed to transform individuals into elite performers to lead in their field. Focuses on life coaching through biological, psychological and social influences
- MUN:-Educational simulation through an academic activity where students can learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations. Provides a platform to students to speak, debate, and write, in addition to real-time learning of critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership abilities
- Workshops:- Teaching hands-on skills through performance rich sessions, enhancing communication skills & leadership qualities
- Skill Development –Identification of skill gaps and developing the existing skills to enable students to achieve their goals
- Excursions & Expeditions:- (National & International) Rendering real-life and usable skills to prepare future-ready students. Experiential learning based on cross-curricular opportunities
- Up to 100% Scholarship (Based on Academic and Sports performance)
- Work Ex Clubs to develop skills of planning, problem-solving, collaboration and leadership -Photography, Painting, Science, Orator’s Podium, Environment, Health and Wellness, Personality Development, NCC, Scouts, Guides, Soft Skills, Literary, Astronomy, Music and Dance, Entrepreneurship.
- Vidyadaan 2.0:- Major contribution to CBSE Portal to enhance the knowledge of students at every level in the country.
- Global Connect:- Internationalism, through classroom connect with teachers and students of different schools across the world
- British Council:- ISA certification, peer group interactions with international schools
- SCHOOLBELLQ-ERP: – Centralization and management of information for streamlining every school communication – managing good communication among all stakeholders
- VEATIVE –- Live learning through immersive virtual reality exposure
- STEAM – Nurturing creativity and thinking skills, empowering through potential life skills
- Think of a Number – Abacus and Vedic Maths, Enriching the retention power
- SCHOOL CINEMA – Live studio showcasing award-winning films and assignments reflective of life skills and values
- GENIUS CORNER – personalized learning, student-centric approach. Applies ‘Assess, Analyse, and Act’ methodology to improve academic results
- Atal Tinkering Lab (at Ramagya) – Creates an environment of scientific temperament, innovation and creativity among students. Teaches imperative twenty-first-century skills
- NIIT – MATHS LAB – A fusion of digital multimedia and intriguing manipulative to accomplish LAD approach (Learn-Apply-Diagnose)
- Sanako:- The English Language Lab.
- Robotics: – helps to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- WhiteHatJr: – An e-learning platform for kids to learn computer programming and build games, animations, applications, and more.
A School of Excellence with International State of Art Infrastructure
Sprawling Wi-fi Campus
AC Digital Classrooms
Understanding the dynamics of mechanics, creating and innovating
Veatives Labs for Math and Science
- Labs- Linguistic (Language Lab), 3D, Math, Social Science, Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Virtual Reality, Robotics.
- Robotics- helps to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills to enhance good and quick decision-making abilities
- 2 Multi- purpose 25000 sq. ft. fully air conditioned & climate-controlled halls
- 11 Badminton courts, 2 Squash courts & 2 Basketball courts with FIBA, BWF & WSF approved Maple wood flooring in collaborations with Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta) & NBA Basketball School
- Semi Olympic size swimming pool and splash pool
- 2 lawn tennis clay courts
- Shooting Range of International Standard by Shootex
- 4 Indoor Auditoriums and one Open Air Theatre with the seating capacity of more than 3000 persons
- Football ground designed with 40mm synthetic AstroTurf that has the shock-absorbing cushion to prevent blisters & scars during the play session
- Recording studio with soundproof walls, DAW– digital audio workstation, and a studio-quality microphone where upcoming talent can record their songs and melodies.
- Carpentry and other skill development work stations.
Music and Dance Studio by Ashley Lobo
Activity Motor Sensory Rooms
• Kid Fit Program for Pre- Primary between the ages of 2.5 – 8 years by Sporty Beans (by Yuvraj Singh)
• Cricket by MS Dhoni Academy, Basketball by NBA Basketball School, Badminton by Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta), Shooting by ShootX
• Football, Skating, Volleyball, Athletics, Swimming, Archery, Gymnastics, Handball, Golf, Snooker, Horse Riding, Kick Boxing, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Taekwondo, Hockey, Throw ball, Netball, Fencing, Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Gym & Pool table by Ramagya Sports Academy
• Diet, Fitness & Physiotherapy Programs by Ramagya Sports and Fitness
• Collaboration with the only 4 star rated academy by AIFF in north India, Baichung Bhutia Football School to produce exceptionally great football players
• A self-defence program by Negi’s Martial Arts where one can learn boxing, kickboxing, karate, Muay Thai & combat fitness training.
Health & Safety
- Well -equipped Infirmary & medical collaborations with Multi- specialty hospitals
- BAAL SAATHEE – Focuses on Physical, Mental and Nutritional care of Children
- Health Line – VIVO AND ASHI – Basic lifesaving training and support program
- Preparedness & Training in Disaster Management
- AC Transport equipped with Vehicle Tracking System, GPS, Speed monitoring system, CCTV cameras, (SMS) alerts for Transport updates & Lady Security Guards
- Extensive monitoring through latest CCTVs (24×7)
Global Career Counselling
• The Canadian University Application Centre (CUAC)
• The Goethe Institute
• University of California, Riverside
• International Peace Youth Group (IPYG)
• AFS Inter cultural Program
• International Award for Young People (IAYP)
• International Global Citizen’s Award (IGC Award)
School automation for 360-degree feedback by School App for parents and students
Ramagya Foundation – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for (the underprivileged) through programs undertaken by Unnati Shiksha Kendra & Purusharth.
Here’s what just parents say
Professor of education and physics Maharishi University Of Management
Fairfield, Lowa, USA
Ramagya School is introducing a consciousness-based education programme which will bring fulfilment to every student in a conventional school. This includes the transcendental meditation technique to unfold the total potential of every child. TM reduces stress, allows children to be happy and fulfilled while at the same time increasing their intelligence and creativity.
Indian Badminton Coach & a coach of Jwala Gutta
I am proud to be associated with Ramagya. Here we have sports and education in the same premise. It is a wonderful opportunity for parents and children to pursue their talent in education and sports.
Syed Mohammed Arif
Indian Badminton Coach
Recipient of Dronacharya Award
Padma Shri Awardee
If the kids that I have seen here train regularly they will make it big. They can not only represent their district, state but also their country.
Dr. Anurag Bhargava
Students here are professional and energetic. They have a great skill set. I have seen budding talents here. The badminton court is fabulous I am pleased to be here at Ramagya Noida.
NBA Basketball School
Ramagya School is one of the multiple NBA Basketball School, centres in the country. We are teaching Basketball fundamentals, life skills, values and developing wellness. If you want to teach your child come to us.
International faculty consciousness-base education
Foundation for vedic science and technology, India
This programme brings an orderly atmosphere to School. The faculty report a lot less stress. Kids get a practical tool through TM with which they can wash off stress. We are delighted that Ramagya School, Noida is bringing something which is lacking in education.
Director of Outreach, Center for Health and Wellness
David lynch foundation, New York City, USA
We are really excited to teach TM to Ramagya School students. The students here are leaders from every area. TM makes students experience much more bliss. The happiness begins to radiate outside and the ripple effect can be experienced in the atmosphere.
General Manager Baseball Development Asia- MLB
We had an outstanding session here today with enthusiastic boys and girls. This was the first pitch session held in India by Major League Baseball. We are looking forward to coming back and doing it again