GEETA SAAR - INTRODUCTION TO BHAGAVAD GITA
Morals and ethics are the foundation stones of a healthy and peaceful society that lead to a harmonious and prosperous country and finally make this world a better place to live in. Ramagya School believes that educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all and thus imparts the knowledge of the ancient sages of India to its students to highlight the importance of principles in life. For this, the School has initiated the Value Education Classes to teach lessons from ‘Geeta Saar’ to its students. These classes aim to rekindle values, evolve the good, the true and the divine in its students. The students are introduced to the various teachings of Geeta and their relevance in current world during school hours. This knowledge helps students to stay motivated and come out of the web of materialistic world and understand the real responsibilities of being a human. The techniques of Yoga and Meditation mentioned in Geeta also help students to stay optimistic and achieve mental peace. This initiative of Geeta Saar helps the students in coping with stress, improving their sanguinity about life and also enhancing their performance in school.
Importance Of The Bhagavad Gita In Daily Life:
- The Bhagavad Gita introduces us to our rich culture and tradition.
- Referring to the shlokas of Bhagavad Gita can help us find solutions to the various problems of everyday life.
- Reading the Bhagavad Gita introduces us to the truth about life and helps us attain freedom from superstition and false beliefs.
- Knowledge gained from the Bhagavad Gita dispels our doubts and builds our confidence.
- Teachings from the Gita tell us to think well before we act.
Benefits Of Geeta Saar For Students:
- Understand that change is the law of nature
- Practise tolerance and forgiveness
- Transcend emotions and attend duties
- Develop the right perspective
- Be fearless and dream big
- Get rid of ignorance through knowledge
- Develop Inner strength
- Guides to lead a balanced life
- Learn importance of action
- Embrace Meditation and yoga
- Learn Importance of a Guru
- Rejoice in devotion