“Tell me I forget. Teach me I remember. Involve me and I learn” -Benjamin Franklin
Within a span of more than 15 years of its existence, Ramagya School has proved its mettle as an institute having the right amalgamation of knowledge and values for academics, escalation for co-curricular excellence and attainment of brilliance in Sports. Ramagya School, Noida is voted by TOI survey as one of the top 4 Senior Secondary schools in NCR and is also listed amongst the 30 great Indian Schools by Forbes India magazine.
Ramagya School affiliated to CBSE & CIE boards is located in the heart of Noida, Sector – 50 within a sprawling campus area of more than 3 acres. The school’s enviable scholastic, co-scholastic attainments are attributed to an eclectic mix of faculty having more than 15 years of academic teaching experience. As part of the management policies, teachers are regularly attending international and national seminars and conferences thus broadening their horizons of academic excellence both at national as well as international platforms.
The curriculum followed at Ramagya can boast of its global lineage with wide-ranging core subjects, students and teachers exchange programme for global exposure and an ideal,
Student-Teacher ratio of 25:1 Ramagya School, Noida is one of the trendsetter schools in India due to its contemporary teaching pedagogies which incorporate best practices of:
- Maria Montessori,
- Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligence,
- Montessori Learning Corridors,
- Reflective Corners,
- Word Wall,
- Open doors
- Our own customised ‘flexi learn technology’ at the secondary and senior secondary level.
The badge of honour of Ramagya School is its alumni with their exceptional academic accomplishments in board results, mass selections in IITs/IIMs/NIIT/Medical/NDA and other reputed institutes. Ramagyas’ alumni also have star International/National / State level players. Ramagya School offers an international platform with a perfect blend of state of the art infrastructure, technology, modern pedagogy, culture, sports, innovative and experiential learning skill.
RAMAGYA AT A GLANCE
- CORE (Curriculum of Ramagyian Eminence) – Early Childhood Curriculum based on Australian and Finland teaching pedagogy
- Student-centric and adaptive teaching pedagogy based on CBSE curriculum
- Pedagogy facilitating Flexi and blended learning
- ‘No child left behind policy’ through differential learning with an ideal teacher-student ratio
- REFLECTION CORNER – Regulates actions, reactions and behaviour of students to promote social and emotional learning; helps in recalling and reinforcing the basic concepts.
- Continuous Professional Development by Quality Education Asia
- Enhancing analytically and preparing the students for the future competitive exam through NSTSE, IMO, NSO, IEO, SOF, ASSET and ACER.
- Well qualified, trained, experienced and UCLA certified teachers
- Environmental sensitisation through TERI
- SPIC MACAY for Development of Creative skills- Dance, Music & Theatre
- Inspirational talks by the best TED speakers from across the globe
- Up to 100% Scholarship for meritorious students.
- Think of a number: Abacus and Vedic Maths, enriching the retention power.
- PBP (Psychological boost program) – Promoting positive mental health practices, counseling parent-student-school.
- Sangeet 4 All – Music education program that instill a strong foundation and a life-long love for classical Indian music.
- ‘Read program’ for language development.
- Litwits! Reading Program – The school reading program that develops linguistic skills through relevant and informative books and digital books, teacher support, and community engagement activity to improve the education of students and encourage reading both inside and outside of school.
MENTAL EMOTIONAL HEALTH
- QUIET TIME PROGRAM – Transcendental Meditation practiced twice each day for 20 minutes. Helps students and teachers to lead a balanced life and improves their readiness to learn.
- BAAL SAATHEE – A Student Health Benefit Program which empowers each child to live with a perfect balanced state of Mind, Body and Soul.
- TEACHING BHAGWAD GEETA – Value-based Education through Geeta Saar, Stories from Panchatantra and their values in life.
- Psychometric test for students and staff.
- KNOW YOUR BRAIN – An online program designed to transform individuals into elite performers to lead in their field. Focuses on life coaching through biological, psychological and social influences.
- MUN – Educational simulation through academic activities where students can learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations. Provides a platform to students to speak, debate, and write, in addition to real-time learning of critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership abilities.
- WORKSHOPS – Teaching hands-on skills through performance rich sessions, enhancing communication skills & leadership qualities.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT – Identification of skill gaps and developing the existing skills to enable students to achieve their goals.
- EXCURSIONS & EXPEDITIONS – (National & International) Rendering real-life and usable skills to prepare future-ready students. Experiential learning based on international cross-curricular opportunities.
- SCHOLARSHIPS - Up to 100% Scholarship (Based on Academic and Sports performance)
- WORK EX CLUBS – To develop skills of planning, problem-solving, collaboration and leadership -Photography, Painting, Science, Orator’s Podium, Environment, Health and Wellness, Personality Development, NCC, Scouts, Guides, Soft Skills, Literary, Astronomy, Music and Dance, Entrepreneurship.
- VIDYADAAN 2.0 – Major contribution to CBSE Portal to enhance the knowledge of students at every level in the country.
- GLOBAL CONNECT – Internationalism, through classroom connect with teachers and students of different schools across the world.
- BRITISH COUNCIL – ISA certification, peer group interactions with international schools.
- STEAM - Nurturing creativity and thinking skills, empowering with potential life skills.
- SANGEET 4 ALL – Music education program that instill a strong foundation and a life-long love for classical Indian music.
- WhiteHat Jr:- India’s #1 Live online 1:1 platform for coding, Children learn logic, structure sequence and algorithmic thinking to generate creative outcomes.
- SCHOOLBELLQ - ERP – Centralization and management of information for streamlining every school communication – managing good communication among all stakeholders
- VEATIVE – Live learning through immersive virtual reality exposure
- STEAM – Nurturing creativity and thinking skills, empowering through potential life skills
- THINK OF A NUMBER – Abacus and Vedic Maths, Enriching the retention power.
- SCHOOL CINEMA – Live studio showcasing award-winning films and assignments reflective of life skills and values.
- GENIUS CORNER – personalized learning, student-centric approach. Applies ‘Assess, Analyse, and Act’ methodology to improve academic results.
- BENESSE: Innovative and data-backed services and solutions for holistic student development
- ATAL TINKERING LAB – Creates an environment of scientific temperament, innovation and creativity among students. Teaches imperative twenty-first-century skills.
- NIIT – MATHS LAB – A fusion of digital multimedia and intriguing manipulative to accomplish LAD approach (Learn-Apply-Diagnose).
- SANAKO – The English Language Lab.
- ROBOTICS – Helps to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- RAZ PLUS – Online guided reading program with interactive e-books, downloadable books, and reading quizzes.
- Collaboration with the only 4 star rated academy by AIFF in north India, Baichung Bhutia Football School to produce exceptionally great football players.
- A self-defence program by Negi's Martial Arts where one can learn boxing, kickboxing, karate, Muay Thai & combat fitness training.
- PILATES - The Pilates studio by Namrata Purohit.
- KID FIT PROGRAM – For Pre- Primary between the ages of 2.5-8 years by Sporty Beans (by Yuvraj Singh).
- SPORTS – Cricket by MS Dhoni Academy, Basketball by NBA Basketball School, Badminton by Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta), Shooting by ShootX. Football, Skating, Volleyball, Athletics, Swimming, Archery, Gymnastics, Handball, Golf, Snooker, Horse Riding, Kick Boxing, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Lawn Tennis, Squash, Taekwondo, Hockey, Throw ball, Netball, Fencing, Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Gym & Pool table by Ramagya Sports Academy.
- SERVICES: Diet, Fitness & Physiotherapy Programs by Ramagya Sports and Fitness.
- FACILITIES: 11 Badminton courts, 2 Squash courts & 2 Basketball courts with FIBA, BWF & WSF approved Maple wood flooring in collaborations with Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta) & NBA Basketball School, Semi Olympic size swimming pool and splash pool,2 lawn tennis clay courts, Shooting Range of International Standard by ShootX, 4 Indoor Auditoriums and one open-air theatre with the seating capacity of more than 3000 persons.
STATE OF THE ART INFRASTRUCTURE
- AC Digital Classrooms.
- Sprawling Wi-Fi campus.
- Labs – Linguistic (Language Lab), 3D, Math, Social Science, Computer, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Virtual Reality, Robotics.
- Robotics – Helps to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills to enhance good and quick decision-making abilities.
- 2 Multi-purpose 25000 sq. ft. fully air-conditioned & climate-controlled halls.
- 11 Badminton courts, 2 Squash courts & 2 Basketball courts with FIBA, BWF & WSF approved Maple wood flooring in collaborations with Global Academy of Badminton (Jwala Gutta) & NBA Basketball School.
- Semi Olympic size swimming pool and splash pool.
- 2 lawn tennis clay courts.
- Shooting Range of International Standard by ShootX Academy.
- 4 Indoor Auditoriums and one Open Air Theatre with the seating capacity of more than 3000 persons.
- Art Workstation.
- Dance Studio – The Dance Worx by Ashley Lobo.
- Football ground designed with 40mm synthetic Astro Turf that has the shock-absorbing cushion to prevent blisters & scars during the play session.
- Recording studio with soundproof walls, DAW- digital audio workstation, and a studio quality microphone where upcoming talent can record their songs and melodies.
- Carpentry and other skill development work stations.
- Furtados – From print music to digital equipment, having a complete spectrum of musical instruments in the Western and Indian categories, Furtados has evolved into a one-stop shop for the music oriented.
GLOBAL CAREER COUNSELLING
- The Canadian University Application Centre (CUAC)
- The Goethe Institute
- University of California, Riverside
- International Peace Youth Group (IPYG)
- AFS Inter-cultural Program
- International Award for Young People (IAYP)
- International Global Citizen’s Award ( IGC Award)
- Princeton Review – World’s leading test preparation institute for SAT, ACT, AP, The Princeton Review offers test preparation courses, tutoring services, and or guidebooks for various tests
LIFE COACHING PROGRAMME (LCP)
- Relationship coaching
- Motivational strategies
- Innovative planning
- Persuasive influence
- Body language
- Personal life coaching
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (PDP)
- Dynamic leadership Dynamic leadership
- Presentation mastery
- Effective communication
- Social grace
- Cooperative learning
- Voice modulation
- Daily conversation skills
- Active listening
- Public speaking
- Delivery speech
- Art of storytelling
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Well-equipped Infirmary & medical collaborations with Multispecialty hospitals.
- Health Line – VIVO AND ASHI – Basic life-saving training and support program.
- Preparedness & Training in Disaster Management.
- AC Transport equipped with Vehicle Tracking System, GPS, Speed monitoring system, CCTV cameras, SMS alerts for Transport updates & Lady Security Guards.
- Extensive monitoring through latest CCTVs (24x7).
- School automation for 360-degree feedback by School App for parents and students
- Ramagya Foundation – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for (the underprivileged) through programs undertaken by Unnati Shiksha Kendra & Purusharth.