School counsellors, also known as guidance counsellors, at Ramagya have multifaceted roles and vary greatly, depending on the requirements of each student at school. They are also responsible for
- facilitating career development.
- They provide instructions on psychological and social issues.
- School counsellors help the students mediate conflicts with their peers, teachers, or parents.
- They also provide therapy and counselling services to students during school hours.
- School counsellors offer individual counselling to help students resolve personal or interpersonal problems.
The counsellors also offer small group counselling to help students enhance listening and social skills, learn to empathize with others and find social support through healthy peer relationships. For students who are otherwise unable to access mental health services, school counsellors provide support at no cost.