Internationalism can be defined as a positive relationship between two or more countries leading to mutual respect, cultural tolerance, and inter-dependence.
As such a mindset pervades Ramagyans, it brings with it increasing benefits, opportunities, and advantages so, inevitably, and educational ideology and theory begin to reflect the mindset of the students.
At Ramagya, internationalism stands to be a significant element and there are also a number of essential aspects of School life which express this mind-set both ideologically and pragmatically. Such aspects include the statement of the School ethos, curricular, pedagogic and assessment policies, the nature of the School administration and the roles of the authorities.
Ramagya focuses on internationalism because :
- It is a huge step towards opening lines of communication.
- An even bigger step towards helping shorten a skills gap in languages.
- Creating a bridge for minds of talent aspiring for career exposure.
- Opening a sea of opportunities for employment and education.
- Exposing the naïve to a plethora of experience.
At Ramagya we embrace internationalism by opening doors for our students to every nation. We know that communication is the key to understanding and understanding is what enables all of us to work alongside each other in harmony. Hence, for making all the dreams come true, Ramagya School has tied up with various international consultancies and universities abroad.