If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private
- Internet access account or “yourSchool.edu” if you connect from a School or School domain
- The type of browser (such as “Netscape version X” or “Internet Explorer version X”) that you are using
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows)
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
On certain Ramagya School web pages, we use “cookies” to help you use our websites interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site. The cookies on Ramagya School web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session.” The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only the information necessary to help us process your request.
On some of our web pages, we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, mobile number, name, or organization). This occurs when you register for online counseling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by Ramagya School, and download admission forms from Ramagya School. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.
Our policy discloses the privacy practices of the Ramagya School. But Ramagya School provides links to other websites. When you leave the Ramagya School, you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for Ramagya School do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your privacy.